1. TEX hitters @ Travis Blackley, OAK – wind is headed out of a decent hitters park, unexperienced former reliever on the mound = runs.
2. TB hitters @ Andy Pettitte, NYY – Tampa Bay is a top team vs lefties. Andy Pettitte will be 40 next week.
1. Tim Lincecum @ SD – Pitchers park and Tim has had his troubles so his price is low.
2. Ian Kennedy vs COL – Colorado’s line up is beat up a bit.
1. TEX hitters @ Jerome Williams, LAA – last outing vs Texas, Williams gave up 6Ers, on 11hits, 3HRs.
2. BOS hitters @ Henderson Alvarez, TOR – Hitting team in the “homer dome”, should be lots of runs scored in this one.
3. TOR hitters vs Clay Buchholz, BOS – see above.
1. Madison Bumgarner vs CHC – Cubs are dead last in producing against lefties.
2. Wade Miley @ SD – Pitchers park, 3rd to bottom run scoring team, decent pitcher = win.
More Daily Fantasy Baseball
Only three games on the schedule today, I’ll wait for tomorrow. There should be lots of runs in BOS vs DET and Norris should be value for Houston on the mound.
Loading Up on Weak Pitching:
1. LAA hitters vs Ivan Nova, NYY – Nova gave up 4ERs on 2HRs to a struggling LAA team earlier in the season. LAA is not stuggling with the bats anymore.
2. BOS hitters vs Drew Smyly, DET – Welcome to Fenway Park, Mr Rookie Lefty.
3. TEX hitters vs Blake Beavan, SEA – Hitters park, hitting team, Beavan has softened as of late.
1. Josh Johnson vs WAS – Johnson has good career numbers and with his slow start to the season he’s undervalued.
2. Derek Holland vs SEA – SEA just cannot hit.
More Daily Fantasy Baseball predictions, analysis, strategy, and more. Use multiple sources of information, just like you play on multiple daily fantasy sports sites. The more you know, the better off you are.
I havent had the time to work this blog. But I have been playing DraftDay had a special tournament yesterday where they split the leagues to NL and AL only. I faired well in the NL Only tournament. Also, check out this DraftDay daily fantasy baseball review.
1. TOR hitters vs Tommy Hunter, BAL – Toronto can bash and Tommy has given up 11 HRs on the year.
2. MIL hitters @ Aaron Harang, LAD – Mil has good number vs Harang who has not pitched all that well as of late.
3. CHC hitters vs Jeff Suppan, SD – somehow Vegas expects the Cubs & Padres to score at least 13 runs. I think the Cubs can get to Suppan and have a bit more fire power than SD.
Pitching – a few studs today like McDonald vs CIN and Hamels who has a good match up vs the Mets but here is a few to fill in:
1. Matt Harrison vs SEA – Harrison has awesome numbers vs Seattle and should be in line for the win.
2. Wandy Rodriguez @ COL – Good numbers in the past vs Colorado, has been pitching well.
3. Bronson Arroyo @ PIT – probably will not get the win but shouldn’t hurt you as he’s been pitching well and has good career number vs PIT.
1. TEX hitters vs Kyle Drabek, TOR – Drabek has walked 34 batters in 52 innings and then given up seven HRs on top of that, this means runs to Texas, lots of them.
2. BAL hitters vs Luke Hochevar, KC – Baltimore is putting up runs, Hochevar is giving them up lately including 4ERs and a HR in his last start vs BAL, and the KC bullpen can give up more.
3. DET hitters vs PJ Walters, MIN – not much data but Fielder, Dirks, Boesch and Cabrea all have a HR vs Walters in less than four at bats!
1. Chris Capuano vs HOU – Capuano has good numbers vs HOU in his career. HOU surprising seems to be putting up runs but not so much vs lefties.
2. Erik Bedard vs CHC – The Cubs are dead last in producing runs vs Lefties and Bedard has high strikeout potential.
3. Matt Latos vs COL – Latos has been in stride and has been striking out over a batter per inning in his last four starts.
1. COL & CIN hitters – this game should produce 10 plus runs.
1. Bud Norris @ LAD – Norris has been dealing lately and has great numbers vs LAD.
2. Zack Greinke vs ARI – He’s dialed in it what is turning out to be a great year for him.
3. FLYER ALERT Kyle Kendrick @ PHI – Kendrick has been serviceable as of late.
Oddly I had no time to post yesterday but put together a lineup quickly. It ended up being my high for the season of course!
Here is your Daily Fantasy Baseball Strategy for a big action Friday night:
1. DET hitters @ Anthony Swarzak, MIN – Swarzak is coming out of the bullpen to make his first start. He shouldnt last long and DET should put up runs.
2. CHW hitters vs Jeanmar Gomez, CLE – Gomez has pitched well in his last two starts, but before those two, he was rocked by White Sox for eight ERs.
3. BOS hitters vs Alex Cobb, TB – Fenway and the Boston hitters should get to the unexperienced Cobb.
1. Johnny Cueto vs COL – Cueto is pitching well and likely undervalued for tonight.
2. Drew Smyly @ MIN – Min cannot hit at all, and doesnt fair well vs lefties either. Look for Smyly to bounce back tonight.
3. Josh Johnson vs SF – SF offense is slacking and Johnson is finally getting it turned around.
1. BOS hitters @ Brian Matusz, BAL – Boston crushes lefties and is on fire at the plate.
2. TEX hitters @ Hector Noesi, SEA – TEX will bounce back after getting shut down by King Felix yesterday.
3. Toronto/Tampa Bay hitters – should be nearly 10 runs scored in this game.
1. Felix Doubront @ BAL – Felix has been major value this year.
Not Sure Where to Play: Read about Daily Fantasy Sites or Daily Fantasy Baseball.
2. James McDonald vs NYM – McDonald is pitching great.
3. Gavin Floyd vs MIN – Bit of a gamble but Minnesota offense is anemic.