Here’s the Lineup I’m playing in Fanduel…
And I will leave the last two outfielders to you…
Especially with Fanduel strategy being what it is, Hanson needs to win for this lineup to be strong.
Daily Fantasy Baseball picks for June 27, 2012 are posted on DailyFantasyBaseball.org.
I’m looking at Clay Richard, Justin Upton, Hunter Pence, and Wilson Betemit, among others.
Also, just want to point out a new feature on DailyJoust. They highlight players who are in the starting lineup, while greying out those that aren’t.
While some pros might not like this, as it does part of the research for you, I think it’s a nice feature. (Some pros think finding the best daily fantasy baseball research tools is part of the game. It just might be, but not lineups on DailyJoust anymore.)
Of course, one way to exploit it might be to take last minute lineups changes straight to DailyJoust for exploitation.
I wouldn’t be surprised to see Fanduel and others follow suit.
1. TEX hitters @ Travis Blackley, OAK – wind is headed out of a decent hitters park, unexperienced former reliever on the mound = runs.
2. TB hitters @ Andy Pettitte, NYY – Tampa Bay is a top team vs lefties. Andy Pettitte will be 40 next week.
1. Tim Lincecum @ SD – Pitchers park and Tim has had his troubles so his price is low.
2. Ian Kennedy vs COL – Colorado’s line up is beat up a bit.
1. TEX hitters @ Jerome Williams, LAA – last outing vs Texas, Williams gave up 6Ers, on 11hits, 3HRs.
2. BOS hitters @ Henderson Alvarez, TOR – Hitting team in the “homer dome”, should be lots of runs scored in this one.
3. TOR hitters vs Clay Buchholz, BOS – see above.
1. Madison Bumgarner vs CHC – Cubs are dead last in producing against lefties.
2. Wade Miley @ SD – Pitchers park, 3rd to bottom run scoring team, decent pitcher = win.
More Daily Fantasy Baseball
Only three games on the schedule today, I’ll wait for tomorrow. There should be lots of runs in BOS vs DET and Norris should be value for Houston on the mound.
Loading Up on Weak Pitching:
1. LAA hitters vs Ivan Nova, NYY – Nova gave up 4ERs on 2HRs to a struggling LAA team earlier in the season. LAA is not stuggling with the bats anymore.
2. BOS hitters vs Drew Smyly, DET – Welcome to Fenway Park, Mr Rookie Lefty.
3. TEX hitters vs Blake Beavan, SEA – Hitters park, hitting team, Beavan has softened as of late.
1. Josh Johnson vs WAS – Johnson has good career numbers and with his slow start to the season he’s undervalued.
2. Derek Holland vs SEA – SEA just cannot hit.
More Daily Fantasy Baseball predictions, analysis, strategy, and more. Use multiple sources of information, just like you play on multiple daily fantasy sports sites. The more you know, the better off you are.
I havent had the time to work this blog. But I have been playing DraftDay had a special tournament yesterday where they split the leagues to NL and AL only. I faired well in the NL Only tournament. Also, check out this DraftDay daily fantasy baseball review.
1. TOR hitters vs Tommy Hunter, BAL – Toronto can bash and Tommy has given up 11 HRs on the year.
2. MIL hitters @ Aaron Harang, LAD – Mil has good number vs Harang who has not pitched all that well as of late.
3. CHC hitters vs Jeff Suppan, SD – somehow Vegas expects the Cubs & Padres to score at least 13 runs. I think the Cubs can get to Suppan and have a bit more fire power than SD.
Pitching – a few studs today like McDonald vs CIN and Hamels who has a good match up vs the Mets but here is a few to fill in:
1. Matt Harrison vs SEA – Harrison has awesome numbers vs Seattle and should be in line for the win.
2. Wandy Rodriguez @ COL – Good numbers in the past vs Colorado, has been pitching well.
3. Bronson Arroyo @ PIT – probably will not get the win but shouldn’t hurt you as he’s been pitching well and has good career number vs PIT.